Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Peeling glue off your handsI



Did anyone else used to put Elmer's glue on your hands and then wait for it to dry so that you could peel it off. I remember it being so fun. We used to use so much Elmer's glue when we were kids. Why? Why did our classes require glue? What was the point of those classes? Art has thought me nothing. The only valuable thing about art was that it was the second most fun class we had all day (gym being first).

Anyway...peeling glue of my hands was very enjoyable, and I feel like going to Kmart and buying some Elmer's glue so I can have that feeling of peeling of the dried up layer of glue...ahhh the good ol days...

4 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Saad said...

Don't forget the high that came from sniffing it...

Ah, the good old days!

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Samir said...

Thats your second post about an office supply. Dont you have anything else to talk about :)?

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Zafar Toor said...

HEY MAN!!!! I need stuff to do at work...

 
At 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember you peeling glue off your hands. I also remember you sniffing rubber cement...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home